PAPER I SAMPLE QUESTIONS FOR PGT TGT PRT Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan EXAMINATION KVS
Part – A
Complete the sentence
1 The Indian elections ____________ considered the largest democratic and election management exercise.
(a) Has been (b) Have been
(c) are (d) is
2. Maratha _______ powerful after departure of Nadir shah.
(a) were (b) have become
(c) had became (d) became
3. English prisoner were said to ________ crowed into small chamber jails.
(a) has been (b) have been
(c) had been (d) be
(a) Advantage (b) Utility
(c) Usage (d) Handiness
(a) Fright (b) Scaring
(c) Horrible (d) Dismayful
Part – B
6. Slave dynasty was founded by
(a) Mohammad Gauri (b) Qutub-ud-din Aibac
(c) Akbar (d) Auranjab
7. What is the objective of 11th Five year planning (2007-2012)?
(a) Provide food to all (b) Free education
(b) Remove poverty (d) Faster & more inclusive growth
8. There are how many Nationalize banks in India?
(a) 19 (b) 20
(c) 15 (d) 18
9. Which canal connects the Mediterranean sea and the Red sea?
(a) Kiel (b) Suez
(c) Panama (d) Gulf of minar
10. India has ________ states?
(a) 29 (b) 27
(c) 28 (d) 26
Part – C
A is brother of B, but B is not brother of A, C is mother of A, D is husband of C, E is grandfather of A, F is mother-in-law of C, G is sister of C, H is son of E and Z is son of B.
11. How many male members are in the family?
(a) 4 (b) 5
(c) 3 (d) 6
12. How many female members are in family?
(a) 4 (b) 5
(c) 3 (d) 6
13. How “A” is related to Z
(a) Paternal uncle (b) Maternal uncle
(c) Brother (d) Father
14. How “D” is related to G
(a) Sister-in-law (b) Sister
(c) Brother-in-law (d) Daughter
15. How is “H” is related to “F”?
(a) Son (b) Mother
(c) Sister (d) Daughter
16. How “Z” is related to “C”
(a) Grand mother (b) Mother
(c) Grand daughter (d) Grand son
Part – D
17. The HCF of 1011x 1312 x 1213 x 9, 1111 x 1413 x 1112 x 93, 1514x1615x92x132
(a) 18 (b) 81
(c) 9 (d) 729
18. If a school bus , at first stop one fourth of students dropped, at the second stop it drops 1/3 of students and takes 20 students. On the final bus stop total 55 got down. Find the total number of students in the bus when it started.
(a) 84 (b) 55
(c) 50 (d) 60
19. Sachin’s average of 6 matches is 75. His average in 5 matches excluding match versus Srilanka is 72. How much did he score against Srilanka?
(a) 93 (b) 90
(c) 92 (d) 91
20. A shopkeeper invests 2000 per month for five months and 2500 for next seven months. At the end of year he saves 8500. What was his monthly average income?
(a) 3000 (b) 3500
(c) 4000 (d) 3450
21. A car driving at a speed of 72 km/hr. How much distance it will cover in 8 minutes.
(a) 4800 (b) 9600
(c) 3600 (d) 9800
Part – E
22. All class mates making fun of fat students in the class. What will be your action?
(a) Punish full class
(b) Avoid the situation
(c) Inform their parents to set him right
(d) Arrange an awareness lecture on obesity.
23. The best way to motivate the students is by.
(a) Give examples of real heroes.
(b) Reference of filmy heroes.
(c) Quoting self example
(d) Embrace them.
24. As a teacher while doing extracurricular activities, how should you do?
(a) Avoid them (b) Be strict
(c) Do your pending work (d) involve with them.
25. The teacher in class is responsible toward students for:
(a) Maintain discipline (b) Educate them
(c) Overall improvement (d) keeps them happy.
26 A good student, who is:-
(a) Disciplined (b) Good at studies
(c) Overall performer (d) Obedient
Answers : 1-c, 2-d, 3-b, 4-b, 5-a, 6-b, 7-d. 8-a, 9- b,10-c, 11- b, 12-a, 13-b, 14-c, 15-a, 16-d, 17-c, 18-d, 19-b, 20-a, 21-b, 22-d, 23-a, 24-d, 25-c, 26-c