KVS SAMPLE QUESTIONS FOR PGT TGT PRT Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan EXAMINATION FREE DOWNLOAD
Part – A
Complete the sentence
1 I __________ not received my parcel yet.
(a) Has (b) Have
(c) Did (d) Can
2. Tomorrow, we __________ some students for educational visit to our company.
(a) will have (b) have
(c) got (d) are having
3. Opposite of Seldom:
(a) Rarely (b) Unequally
(c) Frequently (d) Regularly
Choose appropriate word which is much nearest to the given word
4. Refulgent :
(a)Noisy (b) Polluted
(c) Bright (d) Dim
5. Observed :
(a) Attended (b) Noticed
(c) Ignored (d) Seen
Part – B
6. When the first Green revolution was launched?
(a) 1967-68 (b) 1965-66
(c) 1968-70 (d) 1971-72
7. Flood Operation is associated with?
(a) Water (b) Typhoon
(b) Fuel (d) Milk
8. How many National Parks are in India?
(a) 112 (b) 85
(c) 99 (d) 89
9. Which one of the following is not a Veda?
(a) Rig Veda (b) Kumarya Veda
(c) Ajar Veda (d) Atharva Veda
10. Which of the following is not the one of Tri Rattan of Jainism
(a) Right way of worship (b) Right faith
(c) Right conduct (d) Right knowledge
Part – C
11 If ‘LUCK’ is read as ‘NXGP’ than what does ‘TRWJ’ means
(a) Duck (b) Fish
(c) Road (d) Rose
12. If ‘FRIEND’ is written as ‘RFEIDN’ then how ‘FARMER’ will be written.
(a) AFMRER (b) RAFMRE
(c) AFMRRE (d) AFRERM
13. Punjab : Chandigarh :: Haryana : ___________
(a) Gurgaon (b) Chandigarh
(c) Panchkula (d) Rohtak
14. Medicine : Patient :: ___________ : Car
(a) Spare part (b) Mechanic
(c) Fuel (d) Tools
15. Ali walked a distance of 4 Km towards North and turns left, walked 4Km. He again turns left and walked 7 Km. Now at what distance he is from starting point.
(a) 15 (b) 11
(c) 8 (d) 5
Part – D
16. A cistern has some leakage due to a hole in the bottom, so it took 15 hours to fill the cistern. If there is no hole then it will take 12 hours to fill it. If the cistern is full, how long will it take to empty?
(a) 60 hrs (b) 120 hrs
(c) 30 hrs (d) None of these.
17. The diameter of cycle wheel is 28cm. How many revolutions the cycle wheel has to make to achieve the speed of 33Km/hr
(a) 625 (b) 125
(c) 725 (d) 650
18. Find the quantity of rainfall if volume of water in rectangular field is 400 x 300 is 1200m3
(a) 2 (b) 1
(c) 1.5 (d) 0.5
19. Find the volume of cube, if the length its diagonal is 3 mts.
(a) 3?3 (b) 9
(c) 27?3 (d) 9?3
20. Find the fraction which have same ratio to 8/9 that 1/3 does to 4/9
(a) 2/3 (b) 4/3
(c) 1/3 (d) 2/9.
Part – E
21. The motto of the teacher is to:
(a) Teach subject matter (b) Maintain discipline
(c) Guide student’s growth (d) be a friend
22. You find that a child has a high fever in your class. What will be your action.
(a) Give him medicine from first aid box.
(b) Send him to hospital with assistant and inform his parents.
(c) Avoid him
(d) Call his parents.
23. As a class teacher, parents of a child inform you that their child is not interested in one subject. What will be your action?
(a) Inform subject teacher
(b) Suggest the parents to arrange tuition.
(c) Next day make the boy understand to study well with love or anger
(d) Discuss among parents, subject teacher and convince the child.
24. As a teacher your duty towards weak students as:
(a) Avoid them
(b) Inform their parents and principal
(c) Pay more attention on them in class
(d) Take remedial classes and solve their problems
25 As newly appointed teacher what will be your first evolution
(a) Take advise from senior teachers (b) bring new reform by changing the curriculum
(c) Co-operate with fellow teachers / parents (d) Ascertain and follow the procedures followed earlier
Answers : 1-b , 2-d, 3-C, 4-C, 5-b, 6-a, 7-d. 8-c, 9- b,10-a, 11- d, 12-c, 13-b, 14-a, 15-d, 16-a, 17-a, 18-b, 19-a, 20-a, 21-c, 22-b, 23-d, 24-d, 25-d.